Citizenship: Saint Kitts and Nevis (passport - 151 territory of visa-free entry)
- visa-free entry to the UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, EU countries,
- recognition of dual citizenship,
- no taxes on income, donation, inheritance, equity, property,
- no requirement for knowledge of English,
- lack of reside requirements,
- including the spouse, dependent children under the age of 30, and dependent parents aged over 55,
- time of registration of the passport - 4-6 months.
- the purchase of real estate worth at least 400 thousand dollars in one of the government-approved construction projects. The property is not subject to sale for 5 years. Collective real estate investments - two investors must invest at least 200 thousand dollars each and keep investments for 7 years,
- a charitable contribution to the Sustainable Development Fund in the amount of not less than 150 thousand dollars for one applicant, 25 thousand dollars for his spouse, 10 thousand dollars for each subsequent family member, regardless of age.
- government fees for investment in the purchase of real estate in the amount of 35 thousand dollars for one applicant, 20 thousand dollars for his spouse, 10 thousand dollars for each subsequent family member,
- for legal due diligence in the amount of $ 7.5 thousand for the main applicant and 4 thousand for each family member aged 16 years and older.